How we protect depositors
One less thing to worry about
Tools & Resources
On the financial frontline
Training game for financial professionals
Women & money
Canada’s Financial System
Awareness: the gender gap
Financial products: what’s covered?
Deposit insurance is expanding!
To help spread the word about the upcoming changes, you can share the wording and images below with your social communities.
Copy this text for your social channels
CDIC deposit insurance has expanded! Find out how:
CDIC protects deposits held in trust. Find out how and what is changing:
Do you hold deposits in a RESP or a RDSP? The way CDIC protects those funds has changes. Learn more:
Don’t forget to tag us so we can share your posts!
LinkedIn: @Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC) | Société d’assurance-dépôts du Canada (SADC)
Social media images
Download these 1200×628 pixel images to share on your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn posts.
- The Economy, Plain and Simple – Explaining economic that matters to you.
- Monetary Policy Report – A quarterly report of the Bank of Canada’s Governing Council.
- About Canadian Bank Notes – Learn about the images and designs on Canadian bank notes.
- Unclaimed Balanced – Learn about unclaimed balances and how to find them.
- Bank Note Redemption Service – Learn how to submit a claim to redeem Canadian bank notes that are mutilated, contaminated or no longer legal tender.
- Bank of Canada Museum – Learn – Curriculum-based resources to make learning about the economy fun.
- Bank of Canada Museum – Understanding Money – This guide helps answer some of your money-related questions.