Filing of CDIC Returns
Regulatory Reporting System (RRS)
Notice: If your institution is already registered to use the Regulatory Reporting System (RRS) for OSFI filings, no further registration actions are necessary as you will use your existing RRS credentials. If your institution has not previously registered to use RRS please contact Customer Support for further information or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Differential Premiums Form (DPF)
- Help function – Differential Premiums Manual (PDF 767 KB).
- New Member Declaration – Download the Declaration in PDF format (97 KB). The New Member Declaration must reach CDIC offices no later than April 30 of the filing year.
- Declaration under subparagraph 15(4)(b)(i) of the DP (PDF 139 KB).
Return of Insured Deposits (RID)
- Help function – click on the help button to access the section of the RID for which you need help.
- Instructions – Guidance on the Return of Insured Deposits.