CDIC display requirements
The Deposit Insurance Information By-law (DIIB) aims to increase depositor awareness about CDIC deposit protection and to ensure Canadians receive accurate and timely information about deposit insurance from their financial institution.
To assist CDIC members in meeting the By-law requirements, please consult the Information Bulletin.
Below is a list of products available for download and recommended usage guidelines.
- Membership sign for display at entrances
- Membership sign for display indoors
- Membership sign for display on websites
- Brochure for display at place of business
- Abbreviated brochure for provision at account opening
- Membership Badge for display on electronic business sites
- Membership Badge for display on ATMs