Summer Student, Business Solutions
Competition #: 1261 – Business Solutions
Language Requirements: English Essential
Closing date: April 8, 2020
Would you like to join a dynamic group of professionals that contributes to the stability of Canada’s financial system? If you are a team player and an innovative thinker who is energized by solving problems with knowledge of general business operations and data and technology, apply today!
- Provide general business support to the Depositor Solutions Team;
- Assist with management of meeting times and material;
- Assist in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations;
- Help advance projects led by the Depositor Solutions Team; and
- Provide administrative support as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have completed 2-3 years in a Business-related program;
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Team player; and
- Attention to details.
We would like to hear from students with the following skills and studying in any of the following fields:
- Business administration (completion of 3 years minimum)
- Strong communication abilities (English with excellent speaking, writing, and comprehension skills)
- Working with others (Collaborating and relationship management)
- Initiative/Innovative thinking
- Planning and organizing
Conditions of Employment/Security Clearance
Level I, Reliability
The position will be 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, from May 4 through September 4, 2020.
- Due to Canadian immigration regulations, we can only consider applications from Canadian citizens or other individuals legally entitled to work in Canada and obtain necessary security clearances. Please indicate in your cover letter the reason for which you are entitled to work in Canada: Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
- CDIC is a federal agency (separate employer) and does not fall under the Public Service Employment Act.
- CDIC is committed to Employment Equity and encourages the equitable participation of all Canadians. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodation during the selection process please advise us. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
- If you are interested in joining a dynamic and growing team that contributes to the stability of Canada’s financial system and meet the required qualifications we invite you to forward your résumé and covering letter describing how you could contribute to our organization at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote competition #1261 – Business Solutions.
- We would like to thank all candidates who apply however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.