Our policies and codes support sound governance, high standards of business conduct and ethical behaviour (for both the Board of Directors and staff), as well as effective accountability. The policies are reviewed regularly by the board of directors and revised as required. Key policies include:
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behaviour for Directors
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behaviour for Employees
- Internal Disclosure of Information Concerning Wrongdoing in the Workplace Policy
- Harassment in the Workplace Policy
- Conflict of Interest Code
- Procurement and Contracting Policy
Directors are subject to strict rules governing conflicts of interest and each must make an annual report in relation to CDIC’s Conflict of Interest Code and a declaration pursuant to International Financial Reporting Standards (see CDIC’s Annual Report).