What you can expect from us
You will be surrounded by professionals from various disciplines and will be stimulated by the intellectual challenge and high level of employee engagement.
We support our employees to help attain career goals, achieve balance and stay healthy.
Investing in your career – Learning and Development:
We support our employees by ensuring they stay technically current in their roles and acquire new skills. We do this by offering:
- Tuition reimbursement for attendance at relevant seminars and conferences;
- Maintenance of professional designations;
- Management & Leadership skills training; and
- Language training to ensure employees can meet necessary language requirements for their roles.
Peace of mind – Compensation and Benefits:
We offer competitive salaries, a pension plan with retiree benefits, as well as comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance coverage.
Flexibility – Managing work and home:
Our head office is situated in Canada’s beautiful national capital, Ottawa. We also have a regional office located in Toronto, Canada’s financial center. In 2015, Ottawa was voted as one of the top two places in Canada in which to live by “Moneysense Magazine”.
Our employees’ well-being is important to us so we offer:
- An employee assistance program providing confidential counseling and support to employees and their families;
- Flexible arrangements for qualifying positions, such as compressed work weeks, part-time or flexible hours;
- A wellness program with various sessions throughout the year and assistance to help defray fitness memberships;
- Personal leave days to cover time away for important personal or family commitments.
Giving Back – Social Responsibility:
Supporting our community is important to us. Our employees can take time off to volunteer at charitable organizations. Our staff also participate in various events throughout the year to support local and national causes.